Disposable Face Mask Packs - Custom Label
Add your branding to single-use mask packs you can give customers, employees and more.
- Non-woven, triple-layer polypropylene
- Adjustable nose wire
- Elastic ear loops (may contain latex)
- Customizable pack label (your logo is added to the packet; not the masks)
- One sealed pack contains 10 masks
- Need more than 10,000 masks? Submit your request here.
Not a medical device or personal protective equipment (PPE).
See our FAQs section for important information about our face masks, including instructions for correct use.
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
If you’re looking for a way to help protect your community while building business goodwill, our new disposable face masks can help you get the best of both worlds. Each pack of 10 masks comes wrapped in clear plastic, with a label you can customize with your business name, logo or message of community support – a thoughtful and timely giveaway idea for your customers or employees. They’re also great to have on hand in case someone enters your business space without a mask. Offering them a complementary mask is a budget-friendly gesture that can create peace of mind among other customers or employees – especially right now, as face masks are recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our disposable masks are made of 3 layers of non-woven polypropylene and are designed to help protect other people around you while comfortably covering your nose, mouth and chin. The mask’s outer layer is light blue – please note that we cannot customise individual masks.
Q: Are these masks acceptable for use in a medical setting? Can health care professionals use them against COVID-19?
A: This product is not a medical device or personal protective equipment (PPE) and has not been FDA cleared or approved. However, this product has been authorized by the FDA under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for use by healthcare providers in healthcare settings as to help slow the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Q: Do these masks help prevent COVID-19 from spreading?
A: Governments and health agencies in different countries have different perspectives. Some believe that face masks worn in public, can help flatten the curve. Others have publicly said that masks do not play a significant role in this effort. When considering whether masks are right for you, we recommend you consult your country’s latest national and regional guidelines.
Q: What are disposable face masks made of?
A: These single-use fabric masks are made of non-woven polypropylene and elastic ear bands. The polypropylene has three layers: a non-woven outer layer, melt-blown middle layer and soft, absorbent inner layer.
Q: Can I reuse these face masks?
A: No. These single-use masks should not be worn for more than four hours of continued use and should be thrown away after that. If you’re interested in reusable face masks, we do offer machine-washable masks with replaceable filter systems.
Q: How should I put on a face mask?
A: To put on your mask, we recommend the following steps:
- Wash hands with soap, water or hand sanitizer before touching your mask.
- Raise your mask to nose level. Place each of the loops around the appropriate ear.
- Pull down the bottom of your mask, so that it covers your mouth and chin.
- Press the upper edge of the mask along the shape of your nose.
Q: What’s the best way to take off a face mask?
A: To take off your mask, we recommend you:
- Wash hands with soap and water before touching your mask. (You may also use hand sanitizer.)
- Reach your hands back to touch the elastic loop behind each ear. Be sure not to touch the front of your mask – it may be contaminated.
- Pulling the elastic bands back at the same time, lift the mask off your face.
- Clean your hands again, using soap and water. (Again, you may use hand sanitizer.)