Custom Acrylic Signs
• Tough, clear 3mm acrylic that looks like glass
• Drilled holes available for mounting
• Beveled edges for a smooth, professional look
• Available in 8 sizes, from 3" x 8" to 24" x 36"
Sorry, we don't offer this design in
Put your stamp on the office with eye-catching signs.
Direct visitors, customers and clients with high-quality, custom acrylic signs. They’re made of a lightweight and shatter-resistant polymer, and specialized printing ensures your design or text won’t fade. Our signs are actually printed on the back and mirrored to show through the clear surface. To keep them looking great, all you have to do is occasionally use mild soap and water on the front.
A little (or big) sign can go a long way
• Display your business name and logo to tell visitors they’re in the right spot.
• Highlight meeting areas, open spaces or other office-related information.
• Decorate the office with company values, team photos and more.
• Set up your signs anywhere with our lightweight easels.
• Add wall clamps (all 1" wide and 1" tall) to your order to make hanging signs easier. (When mounted, each clamp covers less than half an inch.)
Drilled holes information
• Select "Yes" under "Drilled holes" to have your sign produced with pre-made holes.
• Our 2 largest sizes,18" x 27" and 24" x 36", will come with 6 holes. (1 in each corner, plus 2 in the middle.)
• The other (smaller) 6 sizes will come with 4. (1 in each corner.)
• The middle of each hole is 5/8" from the edge of the sign. The diameter of each hole is 3/8".
• With drilled holes, you can mount signs with stainless steel spacers. (See “Add accessories” section.)
Designing your sign
• Choose a size that fits well with the layout and dimensions of the space.
• Even with larger signs, use a limited amount of text to increase readability.
• Make sure you use hi-resolution logos or images to avoid a grainy look.
• Keep wall clamps in mind. Design elements should be at least 0.44" away from the top and bottom edges.
Frequently asked questions
Q: How thick is the acrylic material?
A: Our signs are 3 mm thick.
Q: What type of printing is used on the signs? Can I print on both sides?
A: We print on the acrylic using UV ink. Unfortunately, you can only print on 1 side.
Q: Can I order a custom size?
A: Sorry, we don't offer custom sizes at the moment.
Q: What size wall clamps should I buy?
A: For 3" acrylic signs, use the 3.15" option. For acrylic signs that are 5" to 12", use the 4.72" option. For signs larger than 12", use the 15" clamps.
Q: How many wall clamps should I use?
A: Our wall clamps come in packs of 2, and we recommend using 1 clip at the top of the sign and 1 at the bottom.
Q: What are the wall clamps made from?
A: The material is solid aluminum.
Q: How will wall clamps affect my design?
A: The grooves for wall clamps are .44" from the edge of the sign, so it's wise to make sure that design elements are .44" from the top and bottom edges.
Q: How should I attach my wall clamps to the wall?
A: Don't worry, we'll provide you instructions to help you with this process! The clamps come with locator washers, and these washers unlock from the clamps themselves. Use the template included in the instructions to learn where to screw the washers into the wall. Once they're in place, you can attach the sign (with the clamps in place) to the washers. Tighten the washers and you'll be all set.
Q: Can I choose where the holes are drilled?
A: No, you can't. See above for information on where they'll be.